About the Mentorship
The Client Attraction Mentorship is a 3-month intensive of 1-on-1 work with me (Eleanore Strong) to build a simple system for consistently attracting clients using either online or offline means.
It’s for coaches and consultants who know they have valuable expertise that they should be able to turn into a very successful business – but just need someone to lead them and show them the “how.”
Goal of the Mentorship
The overall outcome we work towards is to get ideal client prospects consistently signing up with you for either (1) a low-priced offer or (2) a sales/discovery call for a high-priced offer.
Steps We Work On Together
To create your client attraction system, we create the following components together, in this order:
- The one main message of your business that clearly articulates who you help and what result you get for them (which will connect with the right people and get them to notice you and your work)
- A plan for how you’ll package your expertise into one or two signature offers (at least one low-ticket, and one high-ticket) that will appeal to your ideal prospects
- A compelling free educational resource that will increase your ideal prospects’ interest in you and get them signing up to be a part of your audience and hear from you on a regular basis
- A marketing plan for where you’ll go to get in front of the right prospects and invite them to request your free resource and join your audience
- A communication plan for what you’ll send to your audience of prospects to build a relationship with them and sell your offers to them
- Sales letters for your low-ticket offer, and sales conversation strategies for your high-ticket offer
How We Work Together
The mentorship includes the following components:
- Twelve (12) weekly 1-on-1 screen-share calls where we draft your materials and plans together
- Assignments for you to work on in between calls (usually involves developing and refining what we started together in the calls)
- Unlimited email access to me in between calls for questions and reviews of your work
I also offer done-for-you tech support for all the essentials of building your audience and selling your offers (which can include creating a simple website, sales pages, email sign-up pages, and an email system).
The investment for the mentorship is 3 monthly payments of $1800 USD.
(Note that if you’ve previously participated in a VIP session with me, you can subtract the cost of that session from your first monthly payment for the mentorship.)
The first payment is due before the first call takes place. The second payment is due 30 days thereafter, and the third payment is due 60 days thereafter.
What to Do Next If You’re Interested
If you’re interested in the mentorship, the next step is to request a free exploratory chat to see if we’re a good fit to work together. You can request that free chat here. People often find the free chat really helpful in itself – and there will be no “hard sell,” I promise! 🙂
What to Do If You Want to Start With A Smaller Commitment
My one-time 90-minute session is the “summary” version of the mentorship. In that session we outline your main business message, your concepts for your free (and paid) offers and content, and your plan for getting in front of the right prospects. That session is a great way to solidify your overall client attraction plan and see what it’s like to work with me if you’re not sure yet about committing for the mentorship.
If you later decide that you want to sign up for the mentorship to get help implementing everything we outline on the one-time session, I allow you to subtract the amount you paid for the session from the first mentorship payment. 🙂